Why rent with A & M Management? We provide you with a fully automated experience making it easy and hassle free to rent with A & M Management. Every tenant who signs a lease agreement with us receives an online, secure tenant portal that can be used anywhere, anytime. Just download the app and you can:
- Pay Rent Online
- Request Repairs and Maintenance
- Apply for a new rental property
- Access documents, forms and checklist, such as, your lease, move in checklist, addendums, etc.
- Communicate with A & M Management.
We process work orders and maintenance requests as quickly as possible, respond to your emails and answer your calls. Our mission is to deliver the best service and experience to our residents as possible.
- You must make 3x the amount of the rent (Ex: If rent is $1,000 then you must make $3,000 a month)
- Must have verifiable income.
- Security deposit is equal to the monthly rent.
- No evictions, collections or judgments for rents or utilities.
- Pending bankruptcy will not be considered.
- Credit scores will be determined on a case by case basis.
- Pets will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Convictions of any crime within past 7 years will be considered on a case by case basis.
Setting up Utilities: If there are utilities not included in your rental rate then you’re responsible for transferring those utilities into your own name no later than the first day of the lease start date.
Pay Rent: The best way to pay rent is online through your tenant portal. Paying rent online saves you the time and hassle of processing checks and assists you in paying on time.
Submit Maintenance Request: Login into your tenant portal and complete the Maintenance Request or Repairs.
Moving In: As you prepare to move in here are a few items to help ensure a successful stay. When you sign your lease we will provide you a handbook detailing information you need to enjoy and care for your home and login information to create your tenant portal. Within 10 days of moving in, go through your new home thoroughly and utilize the Move In/Move Out Checklist that will be provided to document the condition of the home. We will upload this document to your portal along with all your lease information.
Tenant and Owner Responsibilities:
As a resident of a rental home managed by A & M Management, we want you to treat the home as if it were your own and be respectful of your neighbors. Taking good care of the property also leads to a faster return of your deposit when you move out.
- Keep the property clean and orderly, inside and out
- Set up utilities in your name prior to moving in – electricity, water, gas, trash
- Complete minor and seasonal maintenance – changing light bulbs, furnace filters, refrigerator water filters, and batteries in detectors; maintaining water softener and purification systems, keeping vents clean
- Comply with local, state and Home Owner Association (HOA) property codes, rules and regulations
Owner Responsibilities: A & M Management and/or the owner of the rental home you lease are responsible for:
- Ensuring the rental property is clean, safe, and ready for occupancy
- Complying with state and federal laws pertaining to required detectors in the home
- Providing residents with a copy of applicable HOA rules